This course is designed to help software development teams learn the basics of functional programming and its benefits. We will explore the fundamentals of the functional paradigm in a series of hands-on exercises, which will provide a starting point for your journey into functional programming.
This course teaches software development teams how to:
- Introduce the way of thinking of Functional Programming
- Understand the benefits (and drawbacks) of immutability
- start using the basic elements needed to create complex applications using FP languages
- simplify their testing needs
- introduce some of the ideas into their current paradigms
- introduce FP languages into their current systems